Delter coffee press
Manual coffee press. Features Delter's unique jet seal, eliminates bitter coffee found in other brewers.
- 1 x Delter Coffee Press
- 100 x Paper Filters
- Materials: Food Grade Silicone, Tritan Copolyester (BPA-Free), Polypropylene.
- Brewing Capacity: 450ml Water with 28g Coffee
- Brew Chamber Height 160mm
- Filter Diameter 61.5mm
Freshly roasted ground coffee and water just off the boil is required to brew with this coffee press.
- Place a filter in the Delter cap and rinse with water and discard.
- Add freshly ground coffee into the Delter coffee chamber (max. capacity 30g/1.1 oz).
- Twist on the Delter cap.4. Flip the Delter over onto your cup and start pouring your hot water into the brew chamber, filling to the line markings.
- Raise the plunger to dose the exact amount of water required for your brew.
- Push down on the plunger to activate water and coffee contact.
- Raise the plunger again to re-dose or refill the brew chamber for larger, double-batch servings.